Friday, December 18, 2009

3 Years

Time has passed by yet again. Three years ago I was starting on my devasation of experiencing a miscarriage, that week, the precious week before Christmas was horrible for me, but for my children, the ones I was able to hold in my arms and the one I had lost, I carried on and moved forward.

Three years. Time. Wonder. Sadness. Relief. I feel so much better today, 3 years later than I did last year at this time, or two years before than, it does get easier but you never forget, ever. Others might and that's okay, others might not appreciate this post but for me I cannot forget, ever.

I am sitting here in the living room watching Gabrielle play all by herself and I am filled with joy, she has completed me 100%, without the loss of my baby Gabrielle would not be who she is and for that I am thankful, beyond words.

No comments: