Saturday, November 29, 2008

One Week Later

Well, as usual I start things late, but I guess as they say it's better than ever. It's 3:30 in the morning and I am up feeding Gabrielle. Emma and Kailee are asleep in their beds, Lou is passed out next to me, and my mother is downstairs asleep on the couch.

I cannot believe 1 week has passed already since I became the mother of three girls, 3 GIRLS!! Can you believe that? I am so in love, and in awe that they are all mine. My hands are full, and it hasn't been easy, but I am here and ready to face what awaits me.

Gabrielle was born on Saturday, November 22, (continuing the "22" tradition that we started in June 2004), at 12:54 pm, she weighed 8 pounds, 9 ounces, 20.5 inches long, and has dark hair and beautiful coloring. She looks just like Emma did when she was born.

I feel that my abilities to do things for her are so different than they were when Emma and Kailee were born, so I've decided to try and do something different for her, and keep this blog, unfortunately for her being the third child, there isn't much I can write about that will only be about her, but maybe I will change it one day and make seperate blogs for all of my girls, right now this is a work in progress, and a place for me to escape to, to help my thoughts and actions be under control.

No comments: