Sunday, November 22, 2009

Can It Be A Year?

I cannot believe with all my heart that one year ago I was in the hospital waiting to hold my baby girl in my arms. We didn't even know what we were going to name her! Time has flown by and I've tried with all my might to slow it down but have not had any luck.

Gabrielle Michelle has completely blown me away! She has filled all the missing pieces in my heart and has completed our family in a way that I could never have imagined. She is just incredible. I have without a doubt loved every single minute of her first year. I have taken time out to enjoy the good, the bad, the ugly, the smelly and the scary!

birth
Birth

thanksgiving
Gabrielle's First Thanksgiving

Photobucket

first pro pic
Photobucket


1 month/1st xmas
1 month Old


Photobucket


2 months
2 Months Old

3 months

3 Months Old


christening

Photobucket


4 months

4 Months Old


5 months

5 Months Old

Photobucket

easter

Photobucket


6 months
6  months old

7 months

7 months

8 months/1st 4th of July

4th of July

8 months

9 months

9 months

10 months
10 months

11 months/1st Halloween

Photobucket

Photobucket


Professional First Birthday Pictures

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: