Sunday, November 15, 2009

7 more days

Gabby is 51 weeks old! I cannot believe it that one week from today we will be celebrating her 1st birthday. I am seriously in denial. Last year at this time I was so very pregnant and so very content and in no hurry for her to be born, I loved being pregnant with her and enjoyed every single moment of it. Now, one year later, I feel the same way, I am in no hurry for her first year to be over. I wish I could turn the clock back and have her teeny tiny little body in my arms again.

She is becoming and incredible little girl, fantastic daughter and incredible sister. I watch how she interacts with everyone so differently and happy she is 99.9%of the time. I hope that never, ever changes. She is funny, and intelligent, curious and content. She loves to play peek-a-boo, and color with the girls, she loves to snuggle and be chased around.

Yesterday she even fed herself spaghetti with zucchini on a fork all by herself. We put the food on the fork and she took it and put it in her mouth and then gave it back for more food.

She is cruising around, she is pushing things while she tries to walk but doesn't have the balance yet to walk alone, and that is fine by me!!! She gives kisses, and dances and comes when you call her, and says "what's that", and "hi" all the time. She is FOREVER smiling!!

This past year has been quite a ride, but she fit in perfectly and once she was here for a few months, I knew without a doubt in my heart that she was what was missing from my life, I am so happy, content and blessed beyond my wildest dreams or imagination to have been chosen to be the mother of 3 incredible girls!!

No comments: