Thursday, December 18, 2008

First Time In The Swing


Today Gabrielle had her first ride in her swing. It started out slowly and with screaming of course, but as time wore on, and the music was played louder she finally fell asleep!!! At least I was able to cook dinner.

My problem really is the fact that the older girls just have to be involved with everything, I feel like I have to sneak around especially if I get Gabrielle quiet for a second, once they find out here they come to see what's going on and then she usually gets over stimulated and starts screaming her head off, and then everyone disappears again! UGH!!!

On another note, I would like to wish my beautiful angel, a happy second anniversary in heaven, Mommy misses you very much and thinks about you all the time. Thank you for sending Gabrielle to us, please continue to watch over all of us. I love you!

No comments: