Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Three Weeks

It seems as if I only have time to post once per week. This was a crazy week! DH went back to work and we were on our own for most of the week, just us girls.

It was fine, Wednesday was a little hairy as I was back to driving for the first time, and we were doing well until I slammed the door on Kai's little hand on the way to taking Emma to school, of course it was just an accident but I felt horrible. It was all black and blue and she cried for a really long time, I still feel awful just thinking about it.


Wednesday night Munya came to stay so that Emma and I could go to school on Thursday to make a gingerbread house, and we weren't allowed to bring siblings, so I had to leave Kailee and then Gabrielle for the first time. It was fine she even got to have a bottle of breast milk.


Thursday night Emma woke up crying that she wasn't feeling well. We were scheduled to take Gabrielle to the doctor anyway, so we made it a group appointment. Good thing also, Emma had a bad throat and a UTI, fun times!

Saturday was spent at my sister's house celebrating Christmas with my sister and Mom. It was fun, and the girls got beautiful presents of course. We didn't stay long as everyone was pretty grumpy and tired.

Here is a picture of Gabrielle trying out her new play gym from Aunt Michelle & Uncle Chris, the first time she cried, but afterwards she loved it!

Sunday Aunt Colie, Maddie & Avery FINALLY got to meet Gabrielle! We had a very nice relaxing, early day, and it was a lot of fun. The girls were so thrilled to have Aunt Colie and the kids visiting! Earlier in the day, Emma & Kailee thought it would be a lot of fun to use baby shampoo to clean my night table, dvd player, television and cable box, FUN times!! Here are all three girls in the fantastic outfits that Nicole and Maddie picked out! They looked awesome!!!

No comments: