Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thanksgiving Thursday

It's Thanksgiving Thursday and I haven't participated in quite a while so here it goes for today!
  1. Easter Vacation. I really needed a break from the every day getting up, getting out, running around routine. Not sure how I will feel about it by Monday but for tday I am thankful.
  2. Emma made it through to Easter break without missing a day of school!!!
  3. A beautiful day that wasn't wasted, we went to two parks, out to lunch with Papa, and the girls are still outside with him now.
  4. My sister is holding her own, now 32 weeks pregnant with the twinkies.
  5. Palm Sunday, was great spending time with my Aunt and Cousin, Mom and sister.
  6. The bad dream I had last night, it was bad, scary bad, but I hope that feeling stays with me and reminds me how lucky I am and that I will not waste more days away doing nothing.
  7. Kailee's OT, I've seen some improvements and now that I have some ways to work with her it really helps my outlook.
  8. My girls. (Enough said)
  9. My network of "online" friends, it's so good to have a place to go where you can say anything and not be judged, but be helped and supported.
  10. My frustratingly always messy house, it means I have a house and stuff to make it a mess.

To read more (or post your own) Thanksgiving Thursday's please visit Nicole at: what a trip!

1 comment:

Nicole O'Dell said...

Great list! I totally agree about the online network!

Happy Thanksgiving Thursday and have a very blessed Easter!