Thursday, April 2, 2009

The slower I want things to happen, the faster they do

I cannot believe I am even posting this, and I will get a video as proof - LOL, but for the past three days Gabby has been practicing getting up on her knees and her hands, it took a few tries but last night and again this morning she actually crawled backwards!!



The past week or two she has army crawled across my bed and the floor or inch wormed her way to where she wants to go, I have to now put a blanket on the floor under her mat (I am so grossed out by her face on my rug, not that it's dirty, it's just a rug, and I hate it), but she is determined to move and I can't believe how fast it's happening! She has not really rolled from belly to back yet, but once she figures that out, I'm in trouble!! LOL!!


No comments: