Monday, April 6, 2009

Trying To Keep Up

Well time is flying! Easter is less than a week away, and I can't believe how fast the first 3 months of the year have gone by. On the same note, Gabby is almost 5 months old. How on earth can that be? Time has flown, I thought that I could keep her from growing up so fast, but boy was I mistaken.


On Friday she thought it would be a good time to get up on all fours and try to now crawl forward! What happened to being content with going backwards for a while? On Saturday she decided it would be a good time to raspberry! I can see the intent look on her face when she is trying to learn something new. She watched me do raspberries and slowly but surely she had it mastered, it's so cute (as long as food is not involved). She also spent a lot of time in her exersaucer on Saturday, it's so cute and she really likes it.


Sunday we were at Munya's for Palm Sunday. Aunt Mary, Uncle Ralph, Denise, Tony & the boys as well as Michelle & Chris were all there. Talk about time flying AJ will be 18, in July. Yup, 18. I can't even imagine, I was 19 when he was born. Where does the time really go? Next Palm Sunday Michelle's babies will be walking around. I wish I could slow it down.
Gabby tried some Italian bread yesterday and Pizza crust today. We go to the doctor tomorrow and I am pretty sure I will be able to start her on solids. I was hoping to delay it until she was 6 months old, but this girl wants to eat.




In the exersaucer:

Loving her inch worm:

Deep in conversation with inch worm:

Sleeping with Inch Worm:
Palm Sunday:



Nick & AJ with the girls:
Chilling on the couch with a back rub from Uncle Chris

Kailee & Uncle Ralph
She crawled backwards so fast she wound up under her mat!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

What great pictures!!! Gabby is just adorable.

And I love that inchworm! I think my kids would really like one of those.