Monday, July 6, 2009

SO BUSY

We need to slow down! The past few days have been so busy and I am feeling the effects. I just don't have the stamina to keep up the busy pace so many days in a row anymore. School has only been out for three weeks and I already miss the simple pace of the everyday routine.

The past few days have been so busy and it's going to stay that way right through till the beginning of August once the move is over. I truly cannot wait.

We enjoyed a BBQ on the fourth of July and truly had a great weekend. Today is just a blah day. We have the twinkies Christening on Sunday and I can't wait!

Emma has been really giving me a hard time, pressing her luck, pushing my buttons and her limits. I'm looking forward to this phase being over, and think that she needs some time away from us because she is really used to having time to herself when she goes to school. She also likes to be outside and I really don't, aside from that Gabby is not at the best age to go and sit by the pool, she doesn't like to sit still and really shouldn't be exposed to the sun at this age. She's old enough for sun screen but her skin is so sensitive I'm afraid to put it on her, so it's just easier at the moment to avoid having her in the sun. We are also waiting for some blood test results for her as the dr is concerned that she hasn't gained a lot of wait, only 5 pounds since birth, but she is hitting all of her milestones way ahead of time and her weight is on par with the same as Emma & Kailee.

Today Gabby learned how to get down from standing, that really will make things easier, she also has turned around when she was called today, that's another good one cause calling her and her just going about her merry way was frustrating, today she stopped and came when called. She is also screaming and then laughs, waves goodbye, and knows that if she pulls Emma's hair she will turn around and make her laugh. I think she's getting ready to start clapping hands also.

Well she is screaming her head off right now for me to pick me up, and it's time to figure out dinner. Thank goodness bed time will follow.

No comments: