Monday, November 15, 2010

Continuing on my random thoughts

My last post was about the 5 glass balls, and I feel that I didn't even get to say half of the things that are swirling in my head.

One of the balls mentioned is Work. That is a RUBBER ball, that is the one that has the most flexibility. What happens when your household and your children are your work? There are no sick days, no vacation days, no "I don't feel like it" days, what do you do then, how do you make that a rubber ball, when everything you are responsible for is as important as glass?

I feel a new me emerging and I'm not sure where it's going to take me, but I think it's a fork in the road and I'm feeling pressure to make changes and decisions. I'm unhappy, and unhealthy, and I'm not being the best me, which is not being the best mom or role model for my girls.

Where do I go from here?

No comments: