Monday, March 30, 2009

In the Crib?!?!?

There is a first for everything!!!

Saturday night I decided to try and put Gabby in the crib. I nursed her at 9:30, she fell asleep in my bed, I picked her up and put her in the crib at 10:30, she fussed a few minutes and I rocked her a little bit, she fell asleep right away, I heard her fussing at 2:30, and again at 4:15, by the time she was really crying it was 5:15!!!I took her in my bed and fed her, I was in so much pain, after nursing all night long for the past 4 months, an 8 hour stretch was a bit much, but I was so happy, I still didn't sleep though, I made Lou switch sides with me cause the crib is on his side of the bed and I couldn't sleep.

Last night I did it again, I nursed her until about 10:30, and put her in the crib, she started to cry but I was in the bathroom, by the time I got out she was sound asleep! She cried out at 2:15 but by the time I got to the crib she was asleep again, she woke up for food at 4:45! Last night I slept much better, I know she is safe, I'm just worried that she work herself into a corner by the bumper, and she sleeps only on her belly, but since she rolls over by herself there really isnt' anything I can do, I put her down on her back and find her peacefully asleep on her belly sucking her little thumb!

No comments: