Monday, May 11, 2009

Guess What Gabby Got?

A new tooth!!! I found it on Saturday. Bottom center right side! I am pretty sure that the one next to it is coming in also, and she is super cranky. She is eating oatmeal, peaches & pears, carrots she liked but they constipated her, one more day of peaches and then she'll have avacado, her first green food. She has also had pizza crust.

Thursday I got to go up to Emma's school and celebrate Mother's Day is was so cute, she stood up and said that she's loves me because I give her hugs and kisses, and she made me these:







On Sunday both girls woke up and remembered that it was Mother's Day and for the first time in a long time the first words I heard when I woke up was not I want juice! It was Happy Mother's Day, then they carried up my griddle pan with my cards on it, and made me a waffle with butter and syrup.


No comments: