Sunday, May 3, 2009

Time goes on

Six years ago at this moment, I was standing in the back of the church waiting to walk down the aisle to get married. SIX YEARS. Time flies.

When we celebrated our first anniversary, I was 8.5 months pregnant with Emma, Emma who is now a month and a half away from turning 5! Time flies.

The same little girl that we were waiting for is now at a birthday party for one of her school mates at Chuck E. Cheese without me. She went in the car with Christine and Christian, I could not trust her safety anymore with them than if she were with me, but it was how she left, she told Emma & Kailee to be good for me while she was gone. She told me she will have a good time but listen to Christine, she told me she would be back before I knew it.

What can I say to that? Time flies.....

2 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

Happy anniversary! :)

Tracy said...

Thanks for the note, Lori, and happy anniversary!!! Time sure does fly, doesn't it? We're going on 6 years, too. Crazy.