Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thanksgiving Thursday

I have avoided this post for a long time because as I do every so often I find it VERY hard to put into words to be thankful for, there has been a lot of stuff going on in my neck of the woods that isn't exactly terrible, but it's not wonderful either, there are things that need to be figured out and solutions need to be sort after. Emotional exhausting.

But, I have TWO very NEW things to be greatful for this morning.....

My niece and nephew entered this world yesterday afternoon, at 2:43, and 2:45 respectively, Joshua Joseph (6 pounds, 1 ounce), Riley Collette (6 pounds, 4 ounces).

It was so nice to be on the other side of the hospital for a change, my sister is feeling great and the babies are incredible. I can't wait to hold them!

To see more Thanksgiving Thursdays or to play along yourself, visit Nicole at What a Trip!

1 comment:

Nicole O'Dell said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How wonderful!

Happy Thanksgiving Thursday!


(Ps. I hope all of the other stuff gets worked out without too much trouble or heartache.)