Friday, September 11, 2009

It's Friday!!!

Well the first week of school is behind me! Whew! What a week. I cried again this morning. That's three in a row for me. It's going to take me a while to get used to this, I'm exhausted and overwhelmed and it shows all around me. The in and out 3 times a day is incredibly exhausting.

Yesterday Lou went to work with his dad so I had the car, it's such a short ride so it's great. I brought Emma to her line and stayed for a bit then had to leave to bring Kailee, this part breaks my heart. Luckily I was able to watch Kailee go inside and get back to Emma before she went inside that made me feel a little better, but really leaving them feels awful. They have been my every day for the past 5 years to walk away and leave them with strangers is such a crappy feeling.

Today was INSANE. We were up and out of the house at 6:00 to bring Lou to SI so that we could have the car because the weather is HORRIFIC!!! I brought them to school and it was indoor line up and was told that there was no way for me to get to the cafeteria with the stroller. Luckily the crossing guard was there to give me information and helped me out. It was not the best feeling to have to make these quick decisions but I don't have a choice it's me and the three of them, and I have to put their best interest first and the worst is when I have to choose one child over another.

Picking Kai up I was better prepared but the weather was awful, and we were soaked. I was luckier picking Emma up, my father in law was home and watched Kailee & Gabby for me so I only had to get Emma and run back home, what a life saver that was cause it's still pouring.

Now we are home and exhausted, Emma and Kailee are fighting, Emma is crying, Gabby is crying, Kailee is hiding. It's a perfect day now.

I still have tons of pictures of the girls but my camera is STILL in the car, I promise tomorrow to upload pictures. I really need to figure out a routine and schedule that is more comfortable right now I feel like a fish out of water.

No comments: