Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Twas the night before school...

And all through the day there are butterflies in my stomach! WOW! Bad side of having children so close in age is when it falls on an occasion that both of them have a first on the same day. Tomorrow is the first day of Kindergarten for Emma and the first day of Pre-K for Kailee.

WOW! I am so anxious. I have been crying (alone in the bathroom, not in front of the girls) off and on all day, I just can't wrap my brain around the fact that I have to bring my babies and leave them at school tomorrow. It's all so strange to me. I know that we all will be fine, but until I get used to it and actually see them and hear their reactions I am overly anxious.

I am more worried about Emma being away from me all day than Kailee going for 2.5 hours, although I have my concerns about Kailee also, of course.

In the mean time clothes are picked and laid out, baths are done, next is dinner, a story and a movie to follow with hopefully an early bed time. The girls need to be in school at 8:30, so we have to leave here around 7:50ish. Oh, and I have to make LUNCH for Emma, seriously?

Well we'll just have to see how it goes. I will post again tomorrow all the news with pictures and video of course!

No comments: