Monday, September 7, 2009

Random

Well it's Labor Day, wow. I can't believe the summer is coming to an end. I have mixed emotions. Summer is not what it used to be, when I was single or even just married with no children. It's become a bit more complicated, but I'm sure as time goes by it will get easier as the kids get older, this year was a bit hard between moving and Gabby being an infant.



Well needless to say time marches on and with that comes a new season. I really love the change of the seasons. It brings with it new hope, new color, new flavor (I LOVE Fall Food), and new beginnings, a perfect clean slate, so to speak.



Gabby has been "talking" up a storm, and cruising all over the place she can crawl faster than I can catch her and is walking holding on to furniture. She has attempted letting go and can lean against things as well as hold her balance for about 2 seconds before she falls down. She will walk if Emma (only) holds her hands, and the three girls play ring a round the rosey together. She loves being with her sisters and has started to get angry if she can't get to them, usually when her and I are downstairs and they are up in their room (like right now) she is at the bottom of the steps trying to call them.



Yesterday I helped the girls clean their room, it was awful you couldn't even walk into it! There were taoys everywhere. While I was doing that, Gabby was having a great time playing in their room, and in the mean time she found herself in the mirror, it was so funny, she was kissing herself and waving and babbling!!



She loves playing in there and on a couple of occasions yesterday she was the one taking the toys out, and the girl got mad cause they had to clean up after her! I told them that's how I feel when I have to clean their room for them. I also was able to organize their closet so they each have their own side and get an idea of what they are going to wear to school this week.



I can't believe I am going to have 2.5 hours alone with only Gabby! It's going to be odd. I hope it's fun and that I can enjoy it but yet be productive. The harder part is going to be when Kai is home before Emma gets out of school, Kailee isn't sure how to exsist without Emma, it's going to be good for and give her the opportunity to become more independent and even build her relationship with Gabrielle.

No comments: