Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Gabrielle's 3 month check up

Can you believe it? Three months already? Man the time is going by way to fast, even with the sleepless nights, and insane days, I wouldn't trade it for the world.



Gabby is now 11.14 pounds, 22 inches tall. She received two more shots so she is a bit out of it today, and we go back again on the 7th of April. She is most definately teething, the bottom gums have two white spots on them, and she is sucking on her hands so badly that they are red, it seems to be uncomfortable for her to nurse also. Tylenol will help, I'm going to get her some teeting tablets also, and maybe one of those icey teething suckers.



She is able to pull herself into a sitting position if she is elevated already, I'm looking into getting her one of those bumbo chairs to help with that, she doesn't want to lay down and miss out on the action around her, she is also holding her head up really well when I carry her, this is great, because she can use her exersaucer soon. I hope she loves it as much as Emma & Kailee did.

Emma had school pictures today. I can't wait to see them. Tomorrow is another busy day for us!

No comments: