Friday, March 6, 2009

It's Just So Chicky

Ahh, the language of a toddler, I L-O-V-E it!!! Yesterday, I was trying to get everyone buckled and ready in the car, and I said to Emma, I wish you'd learn how to buckle your seat belt, and she said, yeah, Mom, I'm working on it!

Then I scoot across the narrow back row on my knees to buckle Kailee who is having issues that she is still in a car seat with as she refers to it "the baby buckle", and I say to her, can you try to put your strap on? Can you buckle the top buckle? She then replies, "Mom, it's just to chicky". I say, "Chicky?". Emma then translates, "TRICKY, Mom, TRICKY".

I smile, smirk, try not to crack up, and HAPPILY buckle my girl's CHICKY car buckle!

2 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

Aw! It's Chicky, Mom! ;)

Michelle Cleary said...

That is the best Kailee story yet, I never laughed so hard.