Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Some Milestones

Gabby has most definately found her hands. She loves to hold them together, we have started calling her the mad scientist! (Working on getting a picture of that).

She also sort of rolled over today, I say sort of cause it was on the couch which is much easier to do it on than on a flat surface, I can only imagine that the real thing is coming soon. All of a sudden she loves to be on her belly. She can also pull up her head and shoulders when leaning on a pillow, she is getting so big and strong!

Emma is the best big sister, she has caught on that lately Gab does not like to be alone, and wants to be held, so when I need to get up, she sits on the couch with a pillow on her lap and holds Gab for me, of course I'm not far away, and we are constantly talking while this is going on. She is just the best big sister, sadly though, she was initiated the hard way today, Gabby threw up on her!

No comments: