Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thanksgiving Thursday - By Emma & Kailee

Just this morning, I was told by Emma, that she didn't have enough fingers. I asked her what she meant, and she said, "Mom, I don't have enough fingers, to count All The People I Love, you know there are a lot." Of course, then Kailee decided she should count to, and discovered that she had the same "problem".

How is that for Thanksgiving Thursday!!

Now for my list:

  1. Super friends, old and new.
  2. Another day, it's so good to know that I can get a "do over" tomorrow.
  3. My OB who is now taking wonderful care of my sister and the twinkies, she is in good hands, and for that I am so thankful.
  4. Having things to complain about, so people really have nothing.

For more Thanksgiving Thursday or to join in with your own post, visit Nicole over at What A Trip!

1 comment:

Nicole O'Dell said...

Aw...thank God for not having enough fingers! Precious!

Great list! Thanks for joining in!

Happy Thanksgiving Thursday!!