Friday, January 16, 2009

Favorite Things Friday

My First Favorite Time Friday!!




  1. My DVR. It makes my life so much easier!

  2. My Laptop, it also makes my life easier, I can keep in touch and not be on the phone.

  3. The Library. My escape! So many books that I can loose myself in. I get to use my laptop to browse and add the books I want, then I get an email, swing by and pick them up. I'm almost done with my latest.

  4. Clothes coming out of the dryer. They just feel so warm and toasty.

  5. Clean Sheets. I L-O-V-E fresh sheets, they are the best to snuggle into with a good book.

  6. A smile from Gabrielle. She is still so new and they are so rare and innocent. It's enough to give me the strength to continue through my day.






For more "Favorite Things Friday" check out Tiffany at the boren life.

1 comment:

Nicole O'Dell said...

Great list! I said my laptop, too! Too funny :)