Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday

  1. Not having to go out on a cold snowy morning, thanks to a friend.
  2. My warm house.
  3. Sitting on the couch with Kailee & Gabrielle, doing absolutely nothing.
  4. Emma. She is always there when I need her, ready to help, and always wanting to do more than she should have to do at 4.
  5. Blogging. It's a great way to keep connected and 'meet' new people.
  6. Three. Beautiful. Healthy. Girls.
  7. Sorted Laundry. I know that might sound strange, but it takes a lot to have it sorted out and when I do get it done, I am so thankful!
  8. PBS Kids. Another that sounds pretty selfish, but Kailee is entranced, therefore allowing me to write this blog!
  9. My To Do List. It helps me keep track of things and also have a sense of accomplishment.
  10. Thankful Thursday's for making me sit here and think about the things I am Thankful for, I hope to do this every week.

To see more Thanksgiving Thursdays or to play along yourself, visit Nicole at What a Trip!

2 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

Great list!

ITA about blogging--it's been a HUGE lifesaver through my triplet pregnancy and since I've had the babies.

And, don't feel bad about PBS--my five month olds already LOVE Baby Einstein. lol

Great list! Thanks for joining in. I've got Mr. Linky fixed, so I'll add you now.

debi9kids said...

What a wonderful list and a beautiful family! My twins watch PBS kids and LOVE it and I am thankful for the time when they do so that i can get my things done :)
Have a happy Thursday!