Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wordful Wednesday



This is my first Wordful Wednesday. I picked this picture that I just took a couple of days ago. It was something I decided right away becasue to tell you the truth I wasn't even sure what the proper way to participate in Wordful Wednesday was and then I figured it out and this was the picture that popped into my head!
This is a moment between Emma & Gabrielle and I think it's their first true sister moment! I can only imagine how many more of these moments they will share, and how lucky I am to have captured the first one. It makes me think of all the secrets they will share, and again to think how lucky I am that they will have each other to confide it. It makes me excited for the future, and so thrilled to have three amazing daughters. I know that Emma will always be there for her little sisters, and I am sure as time marches on, they will be there for her also.
Emma just has that "mom" instinct, she's had it since she was little, and I am so proud to be her Mama!


To play along with Wordful Wednesday, visit Angie at:



No comments: