Friday, January 30, 2009

Favorite Things Friday

I skipped this post last week like all the others because I was finding it so hard to name things that were my favorite. It was just one of those weeks. Needless to say I am determined to search my soul this week and participate!

So this week my Favorite Things are:

  1. Crossing things off my To Do List. Even if it's one, it's such a sense of accomplishment.
  2. Valentine's Decorations, it makes the windows look pretty.
  3. The smell of muffins cooking in the kitchen.
  4. The look on the girls faces when the got home and realized I baked muffins.
  5. Watching Emma work on her Valentine's homework project.
  6. Seeing Gabrielle recognize me and greet me with a Smile.
  7. Face Book, connecting with old friends is wonderful.
  8. Freecycle, it's incredible for getting things you need and passing on things you don't.
  9. Listening to Emma & Kailee play.
  10. Listening to Kailee tell me the story of the "blue eyed" girl again and again and again.


For more "Favorite Things Friday" check out Tiffany at the boren life

1 comment:

Courtney and the Boys said...

Hi there! I'm Tiffany's sister-in-law, Courtney, and I'm poppin' over to see your favorite things this week!

You mentioned muffins, and it got me salivating because my hubby is making some tomorrow morning! He's so proud...he's had the mix sitting on the counter all week. :)

I have two boys, and hearing them play together just melts my heart! I can so relate!

Love the name of your blog...I guess I'd have to say I'm Living in Blue! ha! Great to "meet" you!

Courtney