Monday, February 2, 2009

Photo Contest




I love taking pictures and entering contests. I'm so glad I found this link. Thanks to Nicole at What a Trip! . This week's theme is "the eyes have it". Click on the link above to enter your own photo! My photo was taken of Kailee in the summer of 2007. I can't believe how much she's grown and how much she looks like Aunt MeShell when she was younger, at least in my opinion!


Please also be sure to go check out all the beautiful faces at www.iheartfaces.com!

6 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

Wow! Look at those eyelashes! So beautiful!

Richard Lawry said...

A sweet beautiful photo.

An Arkie's Musings

I Heart Faces said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I Heart Faces said...

Thank you so much for joining our contest this week! We just wanted to give you a friendly reminder to please enter the permalink to your blog post into Mr. Linky each week, not the link to the home page of your blog. If you aren't sure how to do that, please just send us an email and we'll walk you through it. :)

(This is an easy mistake to make and it happens a lot. Don't worry about it this week, we've already fixed your link for you.)

So glad you decided to join in on the fun,

~Angie & Amy
co-founders of I ♥ Faces

Stephanie said...

Awww what a sweet picture...great job!

Unknown said...

What a darling little girl. I love those lashes!