Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blog Help

I am so behind on updating, but typing with one hand is the pits! Also, since I am still fairly new to this, I'm having some troubles with my page layouts and adding pictures. Is there any other way to add pictures but uploading them and having them all dumped at the top of the post and then having to drag them around and move them to where I want them? It seems like a lot of work and it becomes time consuming and frustrating! I have seen some great new designs and I want to change mine also, but I don't know how, as well as creating a "button", I wish I was better at this stuff! If anyone can offer some advice I'd greatly appreciate it.

On another note. Kailee is feeling better. Emma is not she is not eating at all and is very tired, her cough is making her stomach hurt and she just wants to rest, so that's what I'm letting her do, if it continues I'll consult with the doctor again on Friday.

Gabby had to go for her first sick visit yesterday. She woke up with fever and a terrible cough, her entire voice is gone and I didn't get as much as a smirk from her in 48 hours! Today she is better, I'm sure throwing up all over me - TWICE - helped clean out some of her congestion! Motherhood is so glamorous! Aside from that, I had her weighed, and she is now 11.4 pounds (was 9.11 on 1/9) and grew an entire inch to 22 inches!

Here's a picture of her looking at her new Minnie Mouse from Disney Land, sent from Karla, Lou & Nicholas. Papa brought her back a pink rattle from Disney World with Minnie Mouse also but she can't hold it yet, although she's working on it!


No comments: