Friday, February 20, 2009

Finished For Friday

Well I have been trying for a week and a half already to blog about Gabrielle's Christening. I want to do things the right way and sometimes that makes it more difficult, I have a picture in my mind as to how I want things to look and then sometimes have a very hard time making them real.

Aside from that I am new to blogging and am still trying to figure things out and I'm sure that thee is an easier way to add pictures to my posts and all that but until I get better at it, it takes me a while. Add three sick kids to the mix this week and well, blogging had to take a back seat.

This morning I woke up DETERMINED!! And, finally, the post has been made and if I do say so myself, looks pretty darn good! I'd love for you to check it out if you haven't already!

To see what other's have accomplished this week or to add your own accomplishment please visit: litandlaundry.blogspot.com.

4 comments:

Coloradolady said...

Trust me, it takes a while...post looks great! If you ever need any help, I will try my best to do so, just shoot me an email. Not promising anything..but I will try!!

Threeundertwo said...

You did a great job! Sometimes it takes me forever to load pictures up on blogger. Congratulations on a nice post, and thanks for joining in on Finished for Friday!

Tracy said...

Hey Lori, got your comment on my blog...I'll definitely leave you as a reader, but I need your email addy. :)

Terra said...

Oh to be new to blogging again! Maybe that is why I started a new blog! I love learning new things and starting something new!