Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thumb Sucker?!?!?!

Well Gabby is a thumb sucker. I've been hoping and praying for it to not be true, but time and time again she has found her thumb. Today in the mall it was her favorite thing, she even fell asleep.

She enjoyed the mall today, I figured she'd be starving since it had been 5 hours from when we last nursed by the time we sat down to lunch, but she was so intrigued with her surroundings that she wanted to see what was going on, I had to convince her to eat.
We had a nice couple of hours out and they were needed. I got her a couple of things from Child.ren's Place, and went to the G.ap but no luck there, and Gym.boree was another joke, they actually wanted $38.50 for a dress in 6-12 months!!!!


Here are some picutres from the past week. I just emptied the camera and couldn't believe that there were 94 pictures on it (but I won't post that many :P)


Smiling at Mommy:






My beautiful big girl:




Checking out her pictures on the computer:


Time with big sister Kailee:

Naptime in the swing:


The other night, Emma & Kailee went upstairs to watch tv in our room, and fell asleep before we could get up there, I went up put Gabrielle down on the bed to get the girls' beds ready for them, and when I got back in my room this is what I saw:



By the time I got Emma & Kailee in their own beds, Gabby was quite comfy:


Sitting on the couch, before falling over:

2 comments:

Susie said...

They are all so beautiful!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments. I hope to see you back there soon:-)

Michelle Cleary said...

My godchild!!! Gabby you must really be hungry to be doing that,you are getting so big. I love you!