Friday, February 27, 2009

Kailee's OT

Yesterday was Kailee's first OT class. It was fantastic. Timing worked out well also, of course it helps when you have friends that pitch in, thanks Christine :)!

Needless to say the best sign was when we were told that her teacher is going to be Miss Michelle!! Does it get any more meant to be?!??!

We had a few minutes of discussing my issues and what my concerns are and those were all noted and taken into consideration. 20 minutes later out that came, Kai was made that it was over, but the teacher said it went well and that they will work together and over time it will all come together.

I am so happy. Kailee can't wait for her next class on Tuesday.


On a side note, pre-k applications come out on Friday, and I need to register her for big girl school :(.

1 comment:

Michelle Cleary said...

My Kailee. I am so proud of you for going to school and I am happy that your teacher has the same name as me that way it feels like I am with you!