Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thanksgiving Thursday



It's Thansgiving Thursday! Here's my list for the week.

  1. A rare 60 degree day in February. Yesterday was gorgeous, we even went to the tennis courts and enjoyed some out door time.
  2. Even though Kailee is sick today, she is still smiling and playing.
  3. A day off from school that was planned, after a night when on one slept.
  4. A pediatrician who calls back right away even late at night.
  5. Knowing that I did all I was supposed to do before the doctor told me to do it.
  6. A warm snuggly bed with three little princesses to snuggle with.
  7. Emma. She is so helpful and always keeps me calm.
  8. A long nap from Gabrielle yesterday, I was able to get so much done!

That's my list for this week, it's a little blah, but I seriously was up all night. Gabrielle had an allergic reaction to something on Lou's clothes last night and broke out in hives, her entire body (save her face) was C O V E R E D!!! Happend again this morning. Then the day started at 5:00 with Kailee and a high fever. We are all exhausted and looking forward to a group nap very shortly!

To see more Thanksgiving Thursdays or to play along yourself, visit Nicole at What a Trip!

2 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

YAY for the day off...but I'm so sorry that you didn't get any sleep!!

WTG on being thnkful anyway!

Happy Thanksgiving Thursday!

Michelle said...

Yay...60! We were near 60 on Tuesday....although with all the snow melt we had quite a sloppy mess in our yard. But I opened the house for a little fresh air.

Have a great day! Super cute blog BTW.