Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wordful and Way-Back When-sday

I am going to combine my Way-back Whensday and Wordful Wednesday posts this week, because they go together for me.

This past Sunday was Gabrielle's christening, since this is the third baby I have been blessed to christen I am a pro and was really excited, calm and enjoyed it. (I will add more pictures and a separate post all together about the Christening later on).

Anyway, my first picture was taken at Emma's Christening on August 22, 2004. This is a family picture, with my parents, my sister and her husband. It's special because it was the first picture we took as a family in many, many years. It was not the most comfortable photo taken but my parents were good sports and posed with us. I treasure this picture!


This picture was taken almost 5 years later, on Sunday, February 8, 2009, at Gabrielle's Christening. Another great family photo. This one was easier to take and I think even the expressions on all of our faces seem more relaxed. There is nothing like children to bring a family together. The next one will be taken when Michelle has the twinkies! Does anyone have a wide lens? This family started out with four of us and it keeps growing and growing and growing! I love it!





To play along with Wordful Wednesday, visit Angie and if you'd like to participate in Way-Back Whenesday, visit Cheryl.

3 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

What a wonderful set of images these are from two oh-so-memorable occasions!

You have a beautiful, beautiful family.

Happy Way Back When-esday, and thanks for playing along!

Claremont First Ward said...

What wonderful photos and memories attached to each one. Your girls are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Those are my favorite type of photos!